Oregon & Washington
Drug and Alcohol Recovery Treatment Center
Free By The Sea is a true dual diagnosis addiction recovery center treating substance abuse, mental health and is the first and only residential treatment center addressing problem gambling disorders. Through our many years of experience treating both substance and process addictions, we know the best way to ensure successful treatment outcomes is by removing the client from the people, places, and things associated with their addictions. By reducing these distractions, we are able to give our clients the opportunity to fully engage in the treatment process and learn the coping skills they will need to begin a new life free from addiction.
- Our beautiful five-acre campus on the Washington coast offers a secluded and serene healing environment that inspires growth and helps patients discover new possibilities for life after addiction.
- Our dedicated and compassionate staff is committed to providing patients the highest quality evidence-based substance addiction, mental health, and problem gambling treatment services, delivered with compassion, respect, and understanding. Treatment plans are individualized and our low client to counselor ratio enables us to provide a more personalized treatment experience.
- Our treatment team has decades of experience and have formulated a treatment program featuring proven, evidence based practices and incorporating techniques based on modern research- for example EMDR and CBT. Focus is on a holistic and integrated healing of the mind, body, and spirit. Our approaches are designed to offer everyone suffering from drug, alcohol, or process addictions the opportunity to experience a defining moment of awakening and discover the change that can continue for a lifetime.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client-centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 45 co-occurring residential treatment beds.
- 32 co-occurring outpatient treatment beds.
- Professional staff including psychiatrist and addictionologist.
- Medically assisted treatment (MAT) including suboxone and naltrexone as appropriate.
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions.
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA.
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health.