get your life
back on track
Addiction is a physical and emotional chemical dependency that is difficult to break without specialized support and professional medical help.
We can help you today!
Our team of dedicated professionals are committed to providing you care with dignity and respect. Our client-centered care is respectful of individual needs and concerns. We adhere to evidence-based practices, focused on providing successful outcomes for long term recovery.
Why choose us?
- Family owned
- Ocean Park, Washington beautiful, beach-front 5 acre campus
- 45 co-occurring residential treatment beds.
- 32 co-occurring outpatient treatment beds.
- Medically assisted treatment (MAT) including suboxone and naltrexone as appropriate.
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselors, including Mental Health Therapists.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse prevention, life skills, and addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions.
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA.
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball areas and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health.
96% of alumni would recommend our services to someone in need.
100% of alumni believe the program benefitted them.
96% of alumni felt their quality of life improved.
rehabilitation services for addictions to: