Addiction Treatment Programs in Washington State
At Free by the Sea, we offer four stages of treatment for addiction. Choose the program that best fits your situation; give us a call and we will get started right away on charting a new course to recovery.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
The residential treatment program is designed to provide a safe, structured living facility. This program is ideal for higher-risk individuals who may be prone to relapse. Read more »
- Group therapy
- One-on-one counseling
- Addiction education
- Life skills education
- Anger management
Our outpatient care program is designed for individuals living off campus who are working and going to school in the local community but seek to maintain sobriety through therapy and support. Read more »
We offer an intensive four-day family program focused on helping this vital support unit establish a foundation for successful recovery — not only for the client but the entire family. Read more »
Gambling is often thought of as a recreational activity, rather than an addiction. Yet, despite the seemingly harmless nature, gambling addiction can occur no matter what kind of bet you’re making, whether it’s a small bet on cards, a sports game, or slot machines. Read more »
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Professional staff including psychiatrists, addictionologist and psychologist.
- Medical team includes Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse and Physician’s Assistant
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today.
Free by the Sea offers several addiction treatment programs. If you are ready to recreate a sober and healthy life, then please call Free by the Sea today at 800-264-5899 for more information.
Contact Free by the Sea
At Free by the Sea, located in the State of Washington, our team is ready to help anyone who has the courage to finally take back control of their life after struggling with alcoholism. The path to sobriety can be difficult, but those with an unparalleled support system will put themselves in the best position for living a substance-free life. Contact us today.