Crystal Meth Rehab in Washington State
The caring and professional staff of Free by the Sea in the State of Washington stands ready to assist those with an addiction to crystal meth. Our state-of-the-art rehabilitation methods can help you recover quickly from this addiction and restart your life. No one is a hopeless case because your addiction can be overcome. Our professional, dedicated team is committed to assisting you through every step of the process of crystal meth rehab. We offer around-the-clock support required to help you rebuild your life.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
Over one million Americans have abused meth within the past year, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health. Crystal meth use is a national problem, and families are seeking the correct treatment for loved ones suffering from this terrible addiction. Getting treatment involves knowing what signs to look for and what questions to ask.
An addiction is a multi-faceted problem that comprises a number of significant mental and physical effects. From loneliness, low self-esteem, and problems connecting with other people, too much is on the line to let an addiction go untreated. Should you or a loved one find yourself facing an addiction, the first step is realizing recovery can be accomplished. Many people have been where you are and have successfully overcome meth addiction, leading to a fulfilling life. Although one of the first steps is realizing there is a problem, a support process must be in place that is customized to fit your unique needs.
Any chemical addiction has both physical and mental effects because one’s entire life starts to revolve around finding and using that particular substance. Your first step may have been experimenting with crystal meth or moving on from meth to another substance, but eventually your body becomes totally dependent upon the substance. Because of the profound, life-changing effects of crystal meth, addicts normally need around three months of professional treatment to recover permanently from the drug. Free by the Sea is ready to help if you are ready to take that first step.
What Is a Crystal Meth Addiction?
Pinpointing precisely when crystal meth use transforms into a full blown addiction can be difficult. Although each case is somewhat different, some signs exist that demonstrate meth abuse is taking place. The main sign is that, although there are noticeable and negative consequences for crystal meth use, the individual continues to look for and use this drug. Often this means the user is experiencing major issues with their personal relationships, career, family life, and physical health.
What Are Some Signs of Crystal Meth Abuse?
Each meth addict reacts differently to their addiction. While every user may not display every sign, some of the most common signs of crystal meth addiction are as follows:
- Thinning hair, rotting teeth, and evidence of other signs of malnutrition
- Cracking, discolored skin and sores
- Unexplainable increased energy or hyperactivity
- Difficulty maintaining stable relationships
- Legal problems
- Lying about meth use
- Neglecting life duties such as errands, bills, and personal hygiene
- A decline in school or work performance
What Is Crystal Meth Dependency or Addiction?
An addiction to crystal meth is categorized as a mental illness characterized by the individual focusing on seeking out and using meth at any cost. The typical steps of meth use are the following:
- Cravings — A compulsive desire to keep using meth
- Control Loss — One cannot stop using the drug
- Tolerance — Increasingly higher doses are required to get the same effect
- Physical Dependence — Must continue taking meth to function
Are There Risk Factors for Crystal Meth Addiction?
Crystal meth use can have a dramatic effect upon an individual very quickly, affecting them both physically and mentally. One key point to remember is that dependency upon crystal meth can affect those of all ages, races, genders, religions, and socioeconomic groups. However, certain risk factors can raise one’s risk of becoming dependent, including the following:
- Abusing other drugs, tobacco, or alcohol
- Issues with mental health
- Low self-esteem
- A history of physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Drug abuse within the family
- Depression and anxiety
The risk factors can boost the chances of a person becoming a meth addict, but there is no one way to diagnose which person will become addicted. Should you notice any of these warning signs in yourself or others, professional assistance should be sought out immediately.
How Can Crystal Meth Addiction Be Treated?
No medication exists that can effectively treat a crystal meth addiction. Crystal meth is a very strong substance that creates very intense cravings during all stages of the withdrawal process. Although the withdrawal process is very difficult, a professional rehabilitation program can help an addict regain their life. Our caring staff at Free by the Sea offers a multi-faceted inpatient program that treats addiction side effects, as well as the root causes of the meth addiction.
Since crystal meth is highly addictive, withdrawal can be very difficult for the addict. The intense stimulant affects the mind and body during withdrawal.
Some people should start with medical detoxification. During detox, a medical team watches over the person until all remaining traces of crystal meth are gone from the body. Family therapy is often recommended at this point, in addition to relapse prevention, personal counseling, and a variety of support and outpatient services. Family support is very important during this period to speed up the recovery process, including intervention.
PLEASE NOTE: Free by the Sea DOES NOT provide crystal meth detox services. We recommend outside detox services and provide the recovery after the detox is complete.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Professional staff including psychiatrists, addictionologist and psychologist.
- Medical team includes Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse and Physician’s Assistant
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today.
A meth addiction harms not only the addict, but also family members and loved ones. You do not need to watch your loved one fall further before taking action. The sooner treatment starts; the sooner the addict can begin moving forward again with their life.
Contact Free by the Sea
Our caring and professional staff at Free by the Sea in the State of Washington can assist you in rebuilding your health and well-being using a highly advanced crystal meth treatment process. Please feel free to contact us to start reclaiming your life today via crystal meth rehab.