Detox Placement in Washington State
Detox is the process of purging the body of any substances that a person has consumed to the point of addiction. The process of detox allows time for the drug and alcohol to be eliminated from the body so the person can move forward with treatment. Free by the Sea offers detox placement to the men and women in the State of Washington who are living with drug and alcohol addiction.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
Depending on the drug of choice, not everyone who seeks drug addiction treatment must be admitted to a detox facility prior to receiving treatment at Free by the Sea. For medical reasons, however, some clients will be required to undergo detox prior to entering our drug addiction treatment program.
We have excellent relationships with detox facilities in the Pacific Northwest and surrounding areas and will assist you with detox placement should you or your loved one require the service prior to entering our drug addiction treatment program.
Free by the Sea offers placement services for the following:
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Professional staff including psychiatrists, addictionologist and psychologist.
- Medical team includes Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse and Physician’s Assistant
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today.
Going through detox is one of the most intimidating aspects of recovery. Free by the Sea places clients in the best and safest detox facilities in the Pacific Northwest and surrounding areas. All of the facilities offer medically supported detox to help you eliminate drugs and alcohol from your system. Contact us now to learn about our detox placement services and rehab program.
Contact Free by the Sea
If you would like help finding a qualified detox facility or if you have questions about the services we offer, please contact us today at 800-264-5899 for more information. We are located in the beautiful State of Washington. Free by the Sea is nationally recognized for offering dual-diagnosis, professional treatment options, successful rehabilitation, and addiction treatments that are individually personalized for men and women of all ages. Contact us today to schedule your treatment.