Intervention in Washington State
Recognizing that we are powerless to help a loved one is always a very difficult experience. When your loved one is struggling with drug or alcohol abuse and will not seek help, you need to take action. The intervention services at Free by the Sea have been the trigger for many men and women in the State of Washington to seek treatment.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
When drug or alcohol addiction has stolen the hope and joy from your loved one, a professional intervention can provide the first ray of hope and lead to an eventual recovery. Intervention can be a powerful tool to help someone when rehab treatment is the only way to stop the cycle of drug abuse and alcoholism.
Intervention is an opportunity for family members to lovingly but firmly confront the addict in a hopeful manner to persuade their loved one to turn to drug or alcohol rehab. In an intervention, family members can share their experiences and focus upon the negative impacts the addiction has had upon them and those around them. The process is conducted in an atmosphere of love and support that can help the loved one take the next step on the road to recovery. Often, those living with addiction and alcoholism simply need to know they are loved and supported in their effort to achieve sobriety.
Intervention may be helpful if you agree with one or more of the following:
- You are angry and frustrated at the negative impact of addiction upon your family.
- You require assistance in rallying your family to fight the addiction.
- You are at a loss in knowing how to handle the addict’s constant denial.
- Your emotional involvement leads to confusion, blocking a reasonable response.
- You find yourself feeling hopeless that things can get better.
- At times, you convince yourself the problem will take care of itself.
- You need good information regarding a treatment center and different options.
- The chaos caused by the addiction is overwhelming to you.
People who are addicted to drugs or alcohol can be so lost in their addiction they cannot recognize that they need professional help to enjoy a healthy, fulfilling life. Our caring and professional staff at Free by the Sea can help your loved one finally face their addiction in a nurturing environment and begin the process of healing and recovery.
- Dual diagnosis services in the State of Washington
- Psychologist and psychiatrist on staff
- Long-term transitory living
- Men and women in separate buildings
- Eating, activities, and classes are all gender-specific
Don’t Wait. Call Today.
Intervention is often the trigger people living with addiction need to motivate them to seek treatment. Through an open and honest dialogue about the effects of addiction, families demonstrate the love, support and hope they have for their loved one. If you or your family are interested in an intervention for a loved one, or if you have questions about our services, please contact us. Our addiction counselors are always available to help.
Contact Free by the Sea
Choosing an intervention for your loved one can be a difficult choice. If you know someone who is living with addiction or alcoholism, please contact us today at 800-272-9199 for more information. We are located in the beautiful State of Washington. Free by the Sea is nationally recognized for offering dual-diagnosis, professional treatment options, successful rehabilitation, and addiction treatments individually personalized for men and women of all ages. Contact us today to schedule your treatment.