Residential Treatment for Addiction in Washington State
Free by the Sea provides residential treatment for individuals working toward recovery from alcohol addiction and drug rehabilitation. Our residential treatment for addiction is designed to provide a safe, structured living facility.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
What to Expect When You Arrive
New clients will first meet with our intake and admissions specialist to ensure they feel safe and comfortable in their new surroundings. Clients will also undergo a thorough assessment with a certified chemical dependency counselor. The assessment provides the insight required to develop a unique and effective treatment program tailored to the client’s individual needs. It covers client background and personal history, addictions and patterns of use, and family or other issues pertinent to the client.
While You Are Here
Residential treatment includes group therapy, one-on-one counseling, 12-step meetings, presentations, and educational group sessions. During group therapy and one-on-one counseling, we will cover topics such as the following:
- Disease and recovery
- Relapse prevention
Life Skills Education
- Thinking errors
- Family of origin
- Emotion regulation
- Coping mechanisms
In addition to educational therapy, we offer recreational activities where clients will be exposed to meditation and art therapy as part of the recovery process.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Professional staff including psychiatrists, addictionologist and psychologist.
- Medical team includes Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse and Physician’s Assistant
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today.
Many people succeed in their recoveries because of residential treatment for addiction. If you are ready to recreate a sober and healthy life, then please call Free by the Sea today at 907-331-0724 for more information.
Contact Free by the Sea
At Free by the Sea, located in the State of Washington, our team is ready to help anyone who has the courage to finally take back control of their life after struggling with alcoholism. The path to sobriety can be difficult, but those with an unparalleled support system will put themselves in the best position for living a substance-free life. Contact us today.