Support Groups in Washington State
At Free by the Sea in the State of Washington, we provide support groups for people who are currently going through alcohol or drug rehabilitation treatment.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
When a person is affected by both substance addiction and a psychiatric disorder, the path to recovery is much more difficult than just detoxing and going through rehabilitation therapy. Due to the unique challenges that are endured by individuals with co-occurring problems, a comprehensive plan of treatment is necessary to ensure the best results. Such a program offers several helpful services, such as the following:
- Continued psychotherapy
- Life skills classes
- Managed medication
- Training for relapse prevention
- Support groups for self-help
- Aftercare programs
Many patients who have been given a dual diagnosis often find that their lives have changed dramatically, which makes them feel the need to start life anew once treatment is over.
Programs for aftercare offer guidance to patients throughout this difficult time by providing community-based support, vocational counseling, and referrals for therapy. Patients can also take advantage of courses that teach them important life skills, which helps them to more effectively and efficiently handle their everyday tasks and responsibilities.
Relapse prevention training and support groups help teach patients how best to deal with the coming years following rehabilitation therapy. Organizations such as Cocaine Anonymous, Dual Recovery Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Alcoholics Anonymous have their roots in the classic 12-step recovery program, and individuals can attend meetings all over the country, both online and within their own communities.
Free by the Sea is proud to offer a wide array of valuable and essential resources for individuals who have been given a dual diagnosis. The services we offer guide each patient through the process of detoxification, rehabilitation, and aftercare with the highest degree of support, helping them experience a smoother, more comfortable recovery. Located on the shoreline of beautiful Olympia, Washington, Free by the Sea provides patients with a peaceful, soothing, and quiet environment that keeps stress at bay and supports a successful recovery.
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Professional staff including psychiatrists, addictionologist and psychologist.
- Medical team includes Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse and Physician’s Assistant
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today.
You have so many good reasons to enroll in a substance addiction treatment center and attend a support group. Alcohol and drug addiction become steadily worse over time, and without prompt and professional treatment, it can take away everything important in your life. We urge you to call our office today at 907-331-0724 to discover more about how Free by the Sea can help you take back your life.
Contact Free by the Sea
Please contact one of our admissions counselors right away to find out more information about how support groups at Free by the Sea can guide you or someone you love along the difficult road of recovering from substance addiction and a psychiatric disorder.