Addiction Resources in Washington State
The damage caused by substance abuse does not just affect the individual who is battling alcohol or drug dependency. Its effects radiate to friends and family members who suffer greatly as well. Friends and family members desperately want to help their loved ones, but they are not sure how to go about it. At Free by the Sea, a rehabilitation facility located in the State of Washington, we are equipped with the resources necessary to help individuals who want to put an end to their addictive behaviors.
Serving the Pacific Northwest, including Washington (Seattle), Oregon (Portland), and Alaska.
At Free by the Sea, we offer our residents personalized treatments designed to help them attain sobriety, stay sober, and enjoy their addiction-free lives. Our treatment staff includes experienced doctors, mental health professionals and caring addiction counselors as well as comprehensive treatments designed to address the patient’s individual physical, emotional, and psychological needs.
Just about everybody enjoys an alcoholic beverage in a social setting. Unfortunately, for some individuals, the occasional social drink becomes a nightly cocktail. Eventually, that nightly cocktail transforms into a drinking habit that a person relies on to deal with the everyday stresses of life. At Free by the Sea, we have developed a treatment program to provide individuals with the resources they need to break free from alcohol addiction when they realize that their occasional social drinking has turned into a larger problem. We provide family and group counseling. We offer information on a wide range of topics including the following:
Resources for Drug Addiction
A strong link exists between substance abuse and negative interpersonal relationships. The first step an individual needs to take to repair relationships that have been damaged by substance abuse is to understand that it is the substance abuse that is causing said problems. They need to make sense of their addiction and their substance abuse. Because of this, we provide family and group counseling that covers the following topics:
- Signs of Drug Abuse
- Signs of Drug Addiction
- Drug Addiction vs. Drug Abuse
- Types of Drug Abuse
- Types of Drug Addiction
- Understanding Chemical Dependency
Free by the Sea is a beautiful campus, located on the Long Beach Peninsula in Ocean Park, WA. Our community of dedicated professionals are committed to provide care to all individuals with dignity and respect. Client centered care respectful of individual needs and concerns is the foundation of our approach. We adhere to evidence-based practices which are focused on successful outcomes for long term recovery. Services provided include:
- 77 treatment beds.
- Professional staff including psychiatrists, addictionologist and psychologist.
- Medical team includes Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse and Physician’s Assistant
- Masters level addiction counselors.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse Prevention, Life Skills, Addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting located on five acres facing the Pacific Ocean.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball courts and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health
Don’t Wait. Call Today
You have many reasons to seek rehabilitation and recovery. Substance abuse has a devastating impact not only on the lives of the affected individual but also on the lives of the people they care about the most.
The longer an individual delays in getting help for their substance abuse, the greater the chance is that substance abuse will lead to missed opportunities for happiness in the future. In extreme cases, it can even cost a person their life. Call today at 800-264-5899 and learn how Free by the Sea can help you.
Contact Free by the Sea
If you need help with substance abuse problems, time is of the essence. Contact Free by the Sea, located in the State of Washington, today and begin your travels down the road to recovery from addiction.